TIPS for The Tangled Earphone..

One day, when I took my earphone+iPod Shuffle from my bag, then get a little difficult to fix the tangled earphone wires, my sister asked me: "Bol, do you know the reason of WHY the earphone wire/cable OFTEN TANGLED, when you put it in your bag?"

Hem..  I was stunned at the question and finally gave up, because I never realized that there is a reason behind the 'tangled wire in my bag'.. Haha.. Truthfully, I never thought the 'tangled wires' as problem (Yup.. I never thought this small problem can be categorized as 'PROBLEM'.. hahahaha.. ) During my life, I always think that it's 'normal' and 'usual' to get tangled wires from my bag, if I put it in my bag.. haha.. WOOOOOWWW...!! How stupid I am..!! haha.. Yup, when heard that question, I realized that the tangled wires really troublesome, especially when I want to listen to my iPod in any of my free-time. Hem.. Really interesting...!!! Truthfully, I never did any observation about this matter.. haha..


So, I asked my sister the answers of her question.. She said, "In Japan, there is research about this matter.. The reason of why the wires often tangled (when you put it in your bag) is because of its 'head' or 'end of the wire/cable' that made it became wrapped around (melilit)" (Yup, you can see the picture below.. The 'end' and the 'head' twisted each other, then caused it became tangled.. How to fix it? OF COURSE by made the 'end' and the 'head' remain in the right place, so it will not twist or tangle..)
Then my sister said, "There is a good way to make the wire not tangled/twisted.. I saw it in one of Japanese Variety TV Show.."



WOOOOOOWWW...!!! I really amazed with Japan (of course the Japanese too) that always creative in small matter like this.. hahahahaha.. They made some researches to solve 'small' thing like this.. haha.. Here I summarize and describe/illustrate the methods with some pictures, so all of you can easily implement and use this methods in daily activities.. :) :) :)

  • Of course you need to bring your earphone wires/ other wires.. hahahaha... (lmao) If there is no wire, you cannot implement/apply this tips.. :P
  • Grab/take the 'end' of your earphone/wire/cable/etc.

  • Wrap the earphone/cable/wire between the middle finger and ring finger, like the three pictures below.. You need to wrap and cross the earphone cord/cable/wire similar like figure '8'.. Be careful.. You have to make/form it symmetrical or proportional.. Because, if you are not meticulous in making this step, you will get trouble in continuoing the next steps..



  • The next step is you need to release the crossed-cable/wire from you hand, BUT try to keep the form/shape in the '8' figure.. Hold the middle of the figure, so it will keep the shape in the same figure.. :) :)

  • The next steps: find and take the 'end of the cable'.. Then wrap it around to the middle side of that figure '8', like pictures below..


  • Next step: tuck/slip/embed the end of the cable inside one of figure '8' holes.. :) :) THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP that make you wire/cable will not tangle/twist each other..

  • The last step, you can plug the end of the earphone to your music gadgets (mp3, iPod, etc..) BTW, actually, I added this step by myself.. haha.. :P Yup.. This is not necessary steps, especially when you implement these steps to wire (not only earphones, but also all cables).. But, I use this step, because it made me easier to find the iPod+earphone.. It also help me to keep the 'end of the cable' in its 'proper' place (I mean, still in its form).. hoho..


TARAAAAAAA...!!!! Yak..!! IT'S DONEEEE...!!! hahahaha... You can try this tips as soon as possible to keep your earphone in the 'proper' position in your bag.. haha.. 

Do you want to open the wire/cable/earphone? You just need to pull out the 'end of the cable' from the hole of the '8' figure.. Then, you can grab both 'end' and 'head' of the earphone and pull both sides to be looooooong..!! TARAAAAA...!!! It's that simple.. hahahahahahaha...


:) :) :) Douzo, happy trying, and good luck.. hahahahaha... ;) ;) ;)


NB: In order to appreciate my post, just leave your comment here, if you think that this tips is really useful for you.. haha.. Thank you.. :) :)

2 comments:

RIMITED said...

arigatou! gw langsung coba dengan irfon kesayangan gw itu. dan berhasil. horee.

slee0904 said...

thanks a lot for sharing ya!!! Memang Japanese hebring!!

Post a Comment