Dilemma

When I thought that this is my right path, then in the next one minute, I have lost my confidence..

When I realized the path that I want to choose is different from others, I'm really scared.. Especially, when there is nobody support my actions.. I'm thinking that it is better to choose the normal way, the safest way to live in this world.. High risk high return. Am I able to choose the right path? The normal one or the different one? I'm scared, when I'm thinking that I'm alone.. Thinking that I can't see nobody again.. 

I just want to be happy.. I want my dream to be fulfilled.. I want people around me to be happy..

I’m really hoping, someone can convince me that I’m walking the right path.. As if there is one person that support me, I will do the path with all of my strength.. God, give me your sign, please.. Thank you..

0 comments:

Post a Comment